Quality Hill (John Thomson Mason House; Charles Worthington House)

Built between 1797 and 1798 by prominent landholder John Thomson Mason; purchased by Dr. Charles Worthington in 1810, and named Quality Hill; restored c. 1942; Flemish bond with keystone lintels, a molded water table, modillioned cornice, and dormers.

DC Inventory: November 8, 1964
National Register: March 16, 1972
HABS DC-167

Street Address:

3425 Prospect Street, NW [map]

Cite this Page:

“Quality Hill (John Thomson Mason House; Charles Worthington House),” DC Historic Sites, accessed July 27, 2017, http://historicsites.dcpreservation.org/items/show/495.
comments powered by Disqus

Share this Site