Next Step Public Charter School, Commemorative Stone


This file appears in: Latinx Heritage Tour: Wilson Center
Next Step Public Charter School, Commemorative Stone

Commemorative stone for the Central Presbyterian Church, organized in 1868. Woodrow Wilson worshipped in this building when it operated as a church--hence the name "Wilson Center" used by those who purchased the building.


This file appears in: Latinx Heritage Tour: Wilson Center