Constructed in approximately 1810, the John Davidson House was built by a partner of early Washington’s commercial mogul Francis Dodge. Davidson would also own the Dodge Warehouse, as written in a fire insurance policy from 1837. The Davidson House is a fine example of Federal style architecture, with its fanlight and door surround, wrought iron railing, six-over-six windows, and shutters.
DC Listing: November 8, 1964 (Joint Committee on Landmarks)
Located within Georgetown Historic District