Built in 1930 and designed by architect John Russell Pope, National City Christian Church mirrors classic forms adapted from English Georgian churches. However, the Church itself represents the neoclassical style and features a well-proportioned tower.
An addition by Leon Chatelain was added in 1952 and another addition followed around 1985.
DC Inventory: November 8, 1964
Within Fourteenth Street Historic District