One of the elite residential landmarks of the suburban Forest Hills neighborhood, this 1939 mansion was designed by the prominent architectural firm of Porter and Lockie. It was built as the home of Edgar Morris, an appliance company owner and civic leader. Its "Jacobethan" architecture and small estate settling drew upon medieval English tradition.
Nominated by the DC Preservation League.
DC Inventory: May 27, 2010
National Register: March 14, 2011